Entomology (Study of Bugs)/booklice problem

I had a problem of having insects that was identified as booklice  found crawling on my clothes in the closet they infested my wardrobe only , i know that booklice feed on mold & mildew and infest stored food so what would cause them to infest clothes wardrobe, is that normal ?

I read articles saying that items infested should be heated at 90c for 30 min to kill adult booklice and eggs so i was afraid that normal machine washing of clothes at cool temperature without using dryer would not kill the booklice eggs so what should i do to clothes ?

What should i do to the wardrobe and its shelves to get rid of any booklice or eggs before returning clean clothes to it again ?

I don't know if this information is useful  but the wardrobe is made of natural wood and humidity here is high can reach 85 % and i have some plastic bags in it.
Could the kind of adhesive used to bind wood parts together be the reason ?
What can i put in the closet as a booklice repellent to prevent future infestations ?

Sorry for asking too much questions but i couldn't find any articles about dealing with booklice infesting clothes wardrobes.

Thank you

I'm sorry, but....

A.)  I am an expert on NORTH AMERICAN insects only.

B.)  I do not talk about pest control, only prevention.

C.)  Booklice are one of the insects that I am actually *not* an expert about.

Please consult a local entomologist (not a pest control company).  I don't know how Egyptian government is structured, but here in the U.S. you can seek help from entomologists at public universities, natural history museums, federal department of agriculture, public health department at county or city level....

You are not asking too many questions.  Indeed, you are asking the *correct* questions.  I am simply not the one who can answer them.

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton

I answer insect and spider identification questions ONLY. Attach images if possible. No "what bit me?", "what do I feed this bug in captivity?", or science fair project questions please. NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ABOUT INSECT PHYSIOLOGY.

Principal author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America. Professional entomologist employed previously at University of Massachusetts, Chase Studio, Inc., and Cincinnati Zoo; contract work for West Virginia Department of Natural Resources, Smithsonian Institution, and Portland (Oregon) State University.

Author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Missouri Conservationist magazine, Ranger Rick, Birds & Blooms, Timeline (journal of the Ohio Historical Society). I have contributed to several books as well.

Oregon State University, undergraduate major in entomology, did not receive degree.

One of the top 50 experts in all categories for AllExperts.com, 2009.

Principal author of the Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Smithsonian Institution (contract), Cincinnati Zoo (employer), Portland State University (contract), Chase Studio, Inc (employer), Arkansas Museum of Discovery (guest speaker). Currently seeking speaking engagements, leadership roles at nature festivals, workshops, and ecotours.