Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Can this kill me? Is it real or all in my head?

Please check out the pics on Instagram ...parkseejr the name it's under. Leonard J  Parks.  

Everyone thinks I'm crazy including my Hubby he's starting to believe. I feel crawling under my skin.., I itch...I hear a crunching and gurgling noises under my skin at times. It feels like little needles/briars are poking me on the inside ALL OVER. Then it feels like I'm getting stung by bees inside myself. Please help me.

I keep remembering things...I have bee breaking out in boils/acbess for over six -nine months. In August I was admitted to the hospital for sepsis r/t abscess ( also fungi in my blood) they didnt reay follow up -just gave me diflucon for 10 dayd)
They get one area clear ...another breaks out. In October I was given Doxycycline 100mg 2times per day and I am still taking this med. I have auto immune disorders Psorisis and Asthma. My immune system is down due to all these meds and antibiotics ....

After awhile I started to see patterns  to my wounds. I see thes patterns in some places onu walls in my house( all wood panneling). Then I see my carpet (eaten) to the floor with these patterns.  This is scary to me. My home would be a microbiologist's dream of fungi-bugs-wasp nests...spiders.  Etc

Promise me that you will read my entire answer before thinking that I am dismissing your questions and concerns.  You must understand I am sympathetic to your plight and the extremes you have gone to for a resolution to this.  That said, here goes....

This is a classic case of a malady that goes by the unfortunate name of "delusory parasitosis," whereby a person PERCEIVES that insects or mites are biting them, crawling under their skin, or otherwise causing sensations and symptoms when no such organisms are present.

The diagnosis should NOT be interpreted as mental illness, that the person is "crazy," or otherwise has compromised mental faculties.  The sensations are real and should be interpreted as a physical manifestation of some physical nervous system disorder.

As luck would have it, I received in my in-box two links that pertain to this discussion:

I wish I had even more expertise in this matter because questions like yours cross my desk with some degree of frequency.  I am embarrassed that so many entomologists and dermatologists either ignore such requests or try to pacify them in a condescending manner.

This is all I can offer at this time.  My sincerest best wishes for a good outcome to this.

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton

I answer insect and spider identification questions ONLY. Attach images if possible. No "what bit me?", "what do I feed this bug in captivity?", or science fair project questions please. NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ABOUT INSECT PHYSIOLOGY.

Principal author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America. Professional entomologist employed previously at University of Massachusetts, Chase Studio, Inc., and Cincinnati Zoo; contract work for West Virginia Department of Natural Resources, Smithsonian Institution, and Portland (Oregon) State University.

Author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Missouri Conservationist magazine, Ranger Rick, Birds & Blooms, Timeline (journal of the Ohio Historical Society). I have contributed to several books as well.

Oregon State University, undergraduate major in entomology, did not receive degree.

One of the top 50 experts in all categories for, 2009.

Principal author of the Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Smithsonian Institution (contract), Cincinnati Zoo (employer), Portland State University (contract), Chase Studio, Inc (employer), Arkansas Museum of Discovery (guest speaker). Currently seeking speaking engagements, leadership roles at nature festivals, workshops, and ecotours.