Entomology (Study of Bugs)/I don't know what these bugs are?

bug or insect
bug or insect  
i live in the united kingdom and I have recently been finding small black bugs or insects in my flat and finding them in every room. I dont know what kind they are or where they have come from. Would you be able to identify them for me and tell me how i can get rid of them please

Hi Tina
These are Weevils. They are often pantry pests feeding on dried foods in cupboards They are breeding in your house. To get rid of them you must locate the source. Start by going through all you cereals and dried foods including pet foods if you have any  Get some diatomaceous earth and put wherever you see adult beetles congregating. Let me know

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz

I can answer any questions about insects and spiders.

I have taught science for over 57 years. I am presently teaching biology at the college level. I have done extensive graduate work in entomology.

Momentum Magazine The Ohio Journal of Science

B.S. In Ed Kent State Unuv M.Sc The Ohio State Univ National Science Foundation Fellowships: Electron Microscopy Univ of California Entomology Kent State Univ