Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Hope these are better pictures

Question
Bug
Bug  
QUESTION: I found this bug and need to know if it is a
Booklice or bed bug.  I'm sending a pic using my iphone but can take a better pic if needed. Please help!!! Thanks!

ANSWER: Dear Sherry - Although I can tell you right off that this is not a bed bug, I cannot see enough detail to say exactly what it might be. In addition to perhaps sending a clearer image (I really need to see legs and antennae), can you tell me its approximate length and the exact circumstances where you found it?
Waiting to hear back,
Saugy

Bug
Bug  
Another shot
Another shot  
QUESTION: Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly!  I am attaching another picture but not sure it is any better.  I found this bug in my bed (hence the reason for my anxiety).  After finding it, I stripped my bed, lifted the mattress and box spring and examined all around with a flashlight.  I saw nothing!  The bug really got me worried.  You say this bug isn't a bed bug (thank goodness!) but how could you tell? I tried comparing pictures on the Internet and it made me crazy... That's why I asked you.  Thank you for putting my mind at ease!  I'm charging my camera now so I am hoping to get you a better picture.

Sherry

ANSWER: Dear Sherry - There's just something about its overall shape and appearance that tells me it's not a bed bug. Given its condition (it appears as if it has been dead for some time), I am not surprised that you could not find an image that matched it. Hoping you can get a closer and clearer image,
Saugy

Bug
Bug  

Bug
Bug  
QUESTION: These are the best pictures I am able to take with my camera.  Thank you so much for your help in identifying this bug!

Sherry

Answer
Dear Sherry - I'm sorry, but I do not believe that I can add any more here. I realize that you have done the best you can to get a good image, but its small size and the fact that it appears to have lost most if not all its appendages renders a positive i.d. virtually impossible. About all that I can suggest at this point is that you keep your eyes open for any others and try to get a picture of a live, intact specimen if the opportunity presents itself.
Sincerely,
Saugy

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad