Entomology (Study of Bugs)/why

Question
Why do you study entomology and do you work in the field or in a lab. Do you like studying entomology and if so why or why not. Last question do you know Mr. Kimble because this is the project he makes his students do.

Answer
JR:

My apologies for the delay!

I studied entomology because it is interesting and because there aren't many experts in the subject that can speak to the public on their level.

I used to work in both the lab AND the field, but I haven't worked in entomology since 2004.  I volunteer on this site and use my "powers" for good and help anyone that I can.  I have a lot of friends and coworkers that bring insects to me for ID all the time.

I'm sorry, but I don't know Mr. Kimble.  

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Nathan Riggs