Entomology (Study of Bugs)/mystery bug in tub

Question
mystery bug
mystery bug  

mystery bug 2
mystery bug 2  
I randomly find these bugs in my tub and typically just wash yhem away and xlean it but id like to know what they are and how to prevent them if possible.  It is very small and I had to zoon way in for the pictures.  Thank you!

Answer
Hi Amy
These are carpet beetles. They are probably in the bathroom seeking water. They can become serious pests feeding on natural fibers. Look through all of your clothing and materials. You should find the fuzzy larvae or the skins. Get a pyrethrum based spray and spray the areas where you find them. Spray it around the baseboards.

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz