Entomology (Study of Bugs)/picture

Question
moth?
moth?  
Hi Jack,

For some reason I can not followup on previous thread.  I have attached a picture of the moth that I found on the wall.  Given that I did have a clothes moth infestation a couple of months ago, I am guessing that that is what it is.  However as mentioned previously, some strange behaviour for this type of moth.  thanks!

Answer
Lara,

This does look like the webbing clothes moth. Since none of the clothes moths are strong fliers check near where you are finding these for the infestation. Generally just removing the infested material and treating cracks and crevices with a dust-type insecticide is enough. See http://www.livingwithbugs.com/clothes_moth.html for details.

Jack DeAngelis

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jack DeAngelis