Entomology (Study of Bugs)/unknown spider-cant find it anywhere

spiders in jar
spiders in jar  

single spider
single spider  
I can not find any information on this spider. I sent pictures to the Univeristy of Kentucky site(Ky Bugs) and he has no idea.
I live in Southeast KY. Found the spiders under a board in drive way.

Hi, Lisa:

The creatures in your images are not spiders, which is probably why you couldn't find images that matched.  They are "harvestmen" in the order Opiliones, maybe this species:

They are not dangerous, not even venomous, if that was an unspoken concern.  They are mostly scavengers and opportunistic predators on injured insects.

Hope this helps!  Thanks for sharing your find.

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton

I answer insect and spider identification questions ONLY. Attach images if possible. No "what bit me?", "what do I feed this bug in captivity?", or science fair project questions please. NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ABOUT INSECT PHYSIOLOGY.

Principal author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America. Professional entomologist employed previously at University of Massachusetts, Chase Studio, Inc., and Cincinnati Zoo; contract work for West Virginia Department of Natural Resources, Smithsonian Institution, and Portland (Oregon) State University.

Author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Missouri Conservationist magazine, Ranger Rick, Birds & Blooms, Timeline (journal of the Ohio Historical Society). I have contributed to several books as well.

Oregon State University, undergraduate major in entomology, did not receive degree.

One of the top 50 experts in all categories for, 2009.

Principal author of the Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Smithsonian Institution (contract), Cincinnati Zoo (employer), Portland State University (contract), Chase Studio, Inc (employer), Arkansas Museum of Discovery (guest speaker). Currently seeking speaking engagements, leadership roles at nature festivals, workshops, and ecotours.