Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Mystery insect

Question
QUESTION: I'm from Sweden and took this picture in Tulum Mexico. I hope you could tell me at least the family it belong to?
I tried to search to search the internet with no result before i found this site. I have some other unknown insects on flickr but i' m most interessted in this strange one:
http://m.flickr.com/lightbox?id=8573448930

Best regards

Lars

ANSWER: Dear Lars - Your butterfly is in the family Nymphalidae (brush-footed butterflies; I believe that it is one of the subspecies of Adelpha naxia - see http://tinyurl.com/bu6nyvh for an example. This species is quite variable in color pattern.

Hope this helps,
Saugy

Mexico insect
Mexico insect  
QUESTION: Thank you for your quick and good answer but something went wrong.
The link to flickr I sent should point to an other insect. I tried the link before I sent the question and after the reply and it works for me? I will attach the picture this time.

I took several pictures of this kind of butterfly in different sizes and patterns when in Mexico so I'm grateful for the answer.

Sorry for the trouble.

Best reagards

Lars

Answer
Dear Lars - This is a nymph of a bug in the family Fulgoridae (Hemiptera/Auchenorrhyncha). I believe that it is in the genus Scolopsella - see http://tinyurl.com/bovrypx for a similar specimen (likely not the same species as yours)/ Nice photo, by the way!
Hope this helps,
Saugy

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad