Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Not sure what

Question
Three days ago all of a sudden I saw a bug flying really fast near my desk in my bedroom.  I went over to see what it was.  It was small,  body was totally white. It looked like a moth but not sure if it was a moth.

Are any moths pure white?  Or are there other bugs that look similar to moths but arent moths?  

I had no choice but to kill it.  

I CANNOT SEND A PICTURE WITH THIS BECAUSE I TRIED LOOKING FOR A PICTURE ONLINE AND CANNOT FIND ANY

Answer
Dear Debbie - Yes to both. There are moths that are pure white, and there are other insects that can be mistaken for moths. I'm very sorry that you felt you had to kill it, as the vast majority of insects that accidentally get indoors are completely harmless. All I can suggest is that should you see another, please try to obtain a clear photo.
Sincerely,
Saugy

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad