Entomology (Study of Bugs)/bug found in house, what is it?

Question
what kind of bug is this?
what kind of bug is th  
I just moved into an old building that used to be an old brick warehouse in cincinnati. I have found this bug a few times in my apt. It is the slightly larger than a needle head and moves very slowly. Based on pictures on google, it doesn't look like a bed bug, but I am worried and want an expert opinion.
Cincinnati has large bed bug problem. I checked the bed bug registry and my apt wasn't reported, but just want to know what this bug is.
It's abdomen is very round, with the tallest point reaching above the head. I found this on on the wall, it dropped when I picked it up with a piece of paper and didn't seem like it could fly or anything. Again, it moved super slow.
Sorry I don't have a better picture, my iphone wouldnt get a good close up shot.

Thanks!

Answer
Hi, Lindsey:

I used to live in Cincinnati myself, and I think I may know what the creature in your image is.  I believe it is a "spider beetle," and probably this one:

http://bugguide.net/node/view/55820

I had a couple in my own apartment once.  They are mysterious in that they are often found in very old buildings with no apparent food source for them.  They are regarded as "stored product pests," and can subsist on flour and other grains....

I would not worry, but I would protect my non-perishable foodstuffs (including pet food) by storing them in glass, metal, or durable plastic containers with tight-fitting lids.  Plastic bags and cardboard boxes offer no resistance to hungry insects of *any* kind.

Hope this helps.  Rest easy, they are not regarded as a health threat.

Eric

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton