Entomology (Study of Bugs)/bug problems

We have this kind of bug in our kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room and we have tried everything to get rid of them do you know anything we can do to get rid of them?

Hi Kaitlyn
This is a millipede. They are sometimes found in laundry rooms where there is moisture. I suspect that they are wandering from the laundry room to other areas. Is you laundry in the basement. They do not breed in the house so they are getting in from the outside. You will have to find out how to get rid of them. Sweep up the ones you have. They do not cause any damage

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz

I can answer any questions about insects and spiders.

I have taught science for over 57 years. I am presently teaching biology at the college level. I have done extensive graduate work in entomology.

Momentum Magazine The Ohio Journal of Science

B.S. In Ed Kent State Unuv M.Sc The Ohio State Univ National Science Foundation Fellowships: Electron Microscopy Univ of California Entomology Kent State Univ