Entomology (Study of Bugs)/bug problems

Question
bug
bug  
We have this kind of bug in our kitchen, bathroom, and laundry room and we have tried everything to get rid of them do you know anything we can do to get rid of them?

Answer
Hi Kaitlyn
This is a millipede. They are sometimes found in laundry rooms where there is moisture. I suspect that they are wandering from the laundry room to other areas. Is you laundry in the basement. They do not breed in the house so they are getting in from the outside. You will have to find out how to get rid of them. Sweep up the ones you have. They do not cause any damage

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz