Entomology (Study of Bugs)/identify bug

Question
Bug
Bug  
Hello, I have been finding this kind of bug all throughout my house. I would like to know what kind of insect it is and what it's usual habitat is. Thank you.

Answer
Hi Arlene
This looks like one of the pantry pests. I cannot the size here. Are they small? This looks like the Confused Flour Beetle. Don't ask me why they call it that. Clean out you kitchen cupboards an examine all dried foods including flour and any pet foods. If you see any  discard the food and spray the cracks in the cupboards with a pyrethrum based spray

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz