Entomology (Study of Bugs)/bug found in house frequently

bug 1
bug 1  

bug 2
bug 2  
I asked question previously but have now managed to get a better picture of the bug and I did check my cupboards for dry food with no success bug is really small and easily mistaken for oose on the carpet or something

This beetle could be a house invader although the size and shape indicates a dermestid beetle. There are small beetles that enter the house at night attracted to light. Unless I could examine one up close that is about I can tell you. If you suddenly get a lot of them please let me know

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz

I can answer any questions about insects and spiders.

I have taught science for over 57 years. I am presently teaching biology at the college level. I have done extensive graduate work in entomology.

Momentum Magazine The Ohio Journal of Science

B.S. In Ed Kent State Unuv M.Sc The Ohio State Univ National Science Foundation Fellowships: Electron Microscopy Univ of California Entomology Kent State Univ