Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Help found a bug on bed i think its larvae please check images

Question
1st image
1st image  

2nd image
2nd image  
Hi I found a bug on my bed i think its larvae bug that lives inside your body.

I took a picture of it if you can please look at it and let me know if this is the bug that lives inside your body?

it was in two pieces and one piece had green ball i think its the eggs and next to them i found little silver looking thing which i doubt its got anything to do with it right?

Answer
Hello Rafal,

I am not sure what you have. The first image doesn't look like a larvae to me. The second photo actually looks like part of an oreo cookie. Does it move at all? Is it soft or hard? If it is hard, then try breaking it apart. Is it soft inside? If not, it probably isn't a larva.

Good luck. Thanks for the question!

Best,
Jessica

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jessica Mellinger