Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Help found a bug on bed i think its larvae please check images

1st image
1st image  

2nd image
2nd image  
Hi I found a bug on my bed i think its larvae bug that lives inside your body.

I took a picture of it if you can please look at it and let me know if this is the bug that lives inside your body?

it was in two pieces and one piece had green ball i think its the eggs and next to them i found little silver looking thing which i doubt its got anything to do with it right?

Hello Rafal,

I am not sure what you have. The first image doesn't look like a larvae to me. The second photo actually looks like part of an oreo cookie. Does it move at all? Is it soft or hard? If it is hard, then try breaking it apart. Is it soft inside? If not, it probably isn't a larva.

Good luck. Thanks for the question!

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jessica Mellinger

I can answer questions about invertebrates native to California, including insects commonly found in homes. If you have an identification request, please attach a photo to your question.

I was involved in collection and identification of invertebrates for the United States Geological Survey, Biological Resources Division for six years. Also, I provided these same services intermittently for the UC Davis John Muir Institute of the Environment for many years. I have been a member of since 2009.

Department of the Interior: United States Geological Survey, Davis Field Station; University of California, Davis Aggie Alumni Association; UC Davis Center for Neuroscience; U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs

I have two B.A.'s from the University of California, Davis and two Associate's degrees from Sacramento City College.

Special Thanks for Achieving Results award from the Department of the Interior