Entomology (Study of Bugs)/HELP i found insect on bed i got images

is this the one that lives in side the body
is this the one that l  

is this the one that lives inside body?
is this the one that l  
Please help me i found a bug on my bed i think its larvae bug that lives inside your body.

I took a picture of it if you can please look at it and let me know if this is the bug that lives inside your body?

it was in two pieces and one piece had green ball i think its the eggs and next to them i found little silver looking thing which i doubt its got anything to do with it right?

Dear Rafal - Other than an occasional case of fly larvae being passed in stool (see, I do not know of any insect larvae of any kind in Australia that would live inside a human body. I have no idea what object is in your first image, but it certainly does not appear to be an insect of any kind. The object in your second image appears to be a fragment of a cookie (biscuit).

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad

Will accept most questions in general entomology, including those related to medical entomology, taxonomy, ecology, arthropod surveillance, and pest management. If you are requesting a 'mystery bug' identification, PLEASE either attach an image to your question, or post an image on a web page (such as Flickr) so that I can look at it, as verbal descriptions frequently are insufficient for a definitive identification.

21 years in the U.S. Army as a medical entomologist; duties varied from surveillance of pest populations (including mosquitoes, cockroaches, ticks, and stored products pests) to conducting research on mosquito-virus ecological relationships and mosquito faunal studies. Ten years as a civilian analyst for the Department of Defense, primarily on distribution of vector-borne diseases worldwide. Limited experience on surveillance of agricultural insects in North Dakota and Indiana.

Entomological Society of America, West Virginia Entomological Society, Society for Vector Ecology, National Speleological Society, West Virginia Association for Cave Studies.

American Journal of Public Health, Contributions of the American Entomological Institute, Japanese Journal of Sanitary Zoology, Journal of Economic Entomology, Mosquito News, and Mosquito Systematics.

B.S. in entomology from North Dakota State University in 1963, M.S. in entomology from Purdue University in 1967.