Entomology (Study of Bugs)/House Centipedes

Question
Is there a way to keep them out of a specific room? I don't mind them much if they're in the living room or bathroom. I just don't want them in my bedroom. I read that a dehumidifier would work since it'll take away the moisture and make it less favorable for them.

Answer
Cathy:

I have to hand it to you for covering every possible way of contacting me.  I answered your question on the House Centipede post on my "Bug Eric" blog, where you had also commented.  Please feel free to ask a follow-up question here at AllExperts if need be.  Take care :-)

Eric

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton