Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Spider

Question
Spider
Spider  
I bet this spider is easy for you to ID :B I immediatly thought of the recluse spider but this one doesn`t have a violin mark, and even tho I know not all recluses have it, I still thought it could be something else.
It was missing legs, and when I tried to catch it it played dead very convincingly, twitching legs and all, then when I pressed it more, it went aggressive, rearing its forelegs and trying to look fierce.

I released it after taking some pics. What do you think?

Answer
Dear J. - Unfortunately, I cannot see enough diagnostic features (especially the eye pattern) to be confident of an i.d. on this one - I will just say at this time, that it might be in the family Tengellidae - see http://tinyurl.com/k9bcped for an example.

Sorry if I've fallen short of expectations,
Saugy

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad