Entomology (Study of Bugs)/weird spider

What kind of spider is this? Found it at clinton lake in Missouri. http://m1300.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/NEkid93/0526121842_zpsdf295b12.jpg

It is not possible to reach an exact conclusion from the iamge, but the spider is either a very large wolf spider, genus Hogna , or a fishing spider in the genus Dolomedes .  Please look at these two links:

Note the difference in the arrangement of the eyes.  That is about the only way to tell which of these it is.  Here is another website great for spider identification:

Thanks for sharing your find!

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton

I answer insect and spider identification questions ONLY. Attach images if possible. No "what bit me?", "what do I feed this bug in captivity?", or science fair project questions please. NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ABOUT INSECT PHYSIOLOGY.

Principal author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America. Professional entomologist employed previously at University of Massachusetts, Chase Studio, Inc., and Cincinnati Zoo; contract work for West Virginia Department of Natural Resources, Smithsonian Institution, and Portland (Oregon) State University.

Author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Missouri Conservationist magazine, Ranger Rick, Birds & Blooms, Timeline (journal of the Ohio Historical Society). I have contributed to several books as well.

Oregon State University, undergraduate major in entomology, did not receive degree.

One of the top 50 experts in all categories for AllExperts.com, 2009.

Principal author of the Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Smithsonian Institution (contract), Cincinnati Zoo (employer), Portland State University (contract), Chase Studio, Inc (employer), Arkansas Museum of Discovery (guest speaker). Currently seeking speaking engagements, leadership roles at nature festivals, workshops, and ecotours.