Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Bugs I found in a

I recently bought a new wood drawer and after a few days, I noticed that it had a few bugs on it. After that I have been seeing more often these bugs on my room.

At first, I was really worried because I thought they were bed bugs. After a closer examination I noticed that it was not the type of bed bugs that I have seen before. I took a few and put them in a resealable bag and I took a couple pictures of them.

So, what bugs am I seeing here? Should I worry? How can I control this pest?

Thanks for your help.

Now my question is:

I don't know that I can comment on anything found in Mexico.  There is simply much more diversity there than north of the border.  Also, the images are lacking in detail and I really can't tell if it is a bug, beetle, or something else.  I'm sorry.

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton

I answer insect and spider identification questions ONLY. Attach images if possible. No "what bit me?", "what do I feed this bug in captivity?", or science fair project questions please. NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS ABOUT INSECT PHYSIOLOGY.

Principal author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America. Professional entomologist employed previously at University of Massachusetts, Chase Studio, Inc., and Cincinnati Zoo; contract work for West Virginia Department of Natural Resources, Smithsonian Institution, and Portland (Oregon) State University.

Author, Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Missouri Conservationist magazine, Ranger Rick, Birds & Blooms, Timeline (journal of the Ohio Historical Society). I have contributed to several books as well.

Oregon State University, undergraduate major in entomology, did not receive degree.

One of the top 50 experts in all categories for AllExperts.com, 2009.

Principal author of the Kaufman Field Guide to Insects of North America, Smithsonian Institution (contract), Cincinnati Zoo (employer), Portland State University (contract), Chase Studio, Inc (employer), Arkansas Museum of Discovery (guest speaker). Currently seeking speaking engagements, leadership roles at nature festivals, workshops, and ecotours.