Entomology (Study of Bugs)/larvae identification?

Question
Larvae
Larvae  
Hello,
I have had an ongoing scalp issue for 2 years.
My scalp was soft and boggy and I have had numerous tests done.
Unfortunately none of the tests have shown anything conclusive
I have also had some health issues migraines ,vomitting and numerous
other strange symptoms
The picture below is something that came from my scalp
Would appreciate any help you may be able to provide
Thank you

Answer

Cindy:

Thank you for including the image with your question, but my conclusion is that the object is not a larva, maybe not even organic in origin....

Promise me that you will read my entire answer before thinking that I am dismissing your questions and concerns.  You must understand I am sympathetic to your plight and the extremes you have gone to for a resolution to this.  That said, here goes....

This is a classic case of a malady that goes by the unfortunate name of "delusory parasitosis," whereby a person PERCEIVES that insects or mites are biting them, crawling under their skin, or otherwise causing sensations and symptoms when no such organisms are present.

The diagnosis should NOT be interpreted as mental illness, that the person is "crazy," or otherwise has compromised mental faculties.  The sensations are real and should be interpreted as a physical manifestation of some physical nervous system disorder.

As luck would have it, I received in my in-box two links that pertain to this discussion:

http://www.morgellons.org/docs/Collembola.pdf

http://www.insectscience.org/9.03/i1536-2442-9-03.pdf

http://delusion.ucdavis.edu/delusional.html

I wish I had even more expertise in this matter because questions like yours cross my desk with some degree of frequency.  I am embarrassed that so many entomologists and dermatologists either ignore such requests or try to pacify them in a condescending manner.

This is all I can offer at this time.  My sincerest best wishes for a good outcome to this.

Eric

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton