Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Is this a cockroach?!?!

Question
Bug
Bug  
I am not going to lie, I'm am scared of almost all bugs!! I'm kind of freaking out because I think I found a baby cockroach in my bathroom sink.  I live in mid Nebraska and in this area I heard cockroaches are kind of common in some households. It makes me really nervous because I don't want an infestation. Please help! I appreciate you taking your time out to help me identify this thing!

Answer
Richelle:

This is not a cockroach. This is a silverfish. These insects feed on starches, including paper and organic glues. They are found in dark moist places, like bathrooms and kitchens.

For more information, do a search for silverfish and see what you get.

Thanks for the picture!

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Nathan Riggs