Entomology (Study of Bugs)/unknown tiny insects

Question
unknown insect
unknown insect  

unknown insect
unknown insect  
I found tiny black dots in my parents bedroom on the wall facing the air conditioner, not sure if it's the reason for that or not, then I saw one of the dots moving so I got my DSLR camera and took a picture of it and it turned out to be an insect. there was a group of them and many others spread around the whole wall. There were also few on the other walls. I never saw it before and I would like to know its type, reason for it appearing and if it can cause any harm to humans or furniture.
I saw these insects at around midnight, 15th of October, 2014 but appears to have been there for a long time maybe few days or a week. They were crawling on the wall, most of them were still
Thank you.

Answer
Soomy:

Thank you for including the images with your question.

It looks like these are what we here in the U.S.A. call "barklice," in the insect order Psocodea.

They feed mostly on molds, mildews, and fungal spores if I recall correctly, so I wonder if there is a problem with mold in the room where you are seeing them.

As far as I know, barklice are not a health hazard to people or pets.

Hope this helps.

Eric

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton