Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Identification Tiny white bugs

Mary wrote at 2014-12-09 23:33:21
Hello, I'm from The Netherlands searching American sites because there are a lot more bugstories like ours (like the one above), and much more information. There are more and more sufferers here, but since the symptoms are not always 100% identic and clear similarities are overseen and the fact that there's really something seriously going on. Allergies, soap, bedbugs, dust, skin-diseases etc. etc. are a few diagnoses.   

That's why it's a real disappointment to find out the existance of a bug (I think a very tiny fly) that can cause it is even in America often denied. What about all these thousands of intelligent people, according to the way they tell their - same - stories, with corresponding details, symptoms and pictures?

Are you the expert that's willing to take up the challenge to help thousands of people worldwide to unravel this problematical case?

If have numerous foto's you can use - that visualize my story.

Thanks a lot,

Mary

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Nathan Riggs