Entomology (Study of Bugs)/small worms in sealed food

Question
It's getting real frustrating ,it seems like no matter how new a box of dry food is when we pour it into a bowl a pot what ever small worms are in it.
I have no flies of ant kind flying around in my house,I have no moths in my home of any kind,only other thing I have to deal w/is tiny beetles but they seem to bee in my living room, or dining RM.
I have no idea where the beetles are coming from it seems to be more certain times,less other times than others times,but the tiny worms in new unopened,or opened I've become almost paranoid @times to pour a box out into a bowl a pot,or whatever cause what ever it's gonna be mixed w/is gonna get wasted too,what do I do to get rid of problem,I am just great full nothing can get in to tin cans or I would stop eating anything in my pantry,oh & I never find anything in my cat's food,but I have it completely sealed,in a old 5 gal.plastic soap bucket lined w/a trash bag,but I dnt use that soap so I can't seal food in more buckets,I need cheaper safer way to get rid of these issues,as I mentioned I have a cat,my grandsons visit a lot & they are young & of the 2the oldest autistic, so really need safe way to get rid of bugs,
Thank you jody of las Vegas,Nv

Answer
Dear Jody - First off, my apologies for the delay in responding; for some unknown reason, your question did not show up in my inbox. That aside, I really need to see some images of your unwanted 'guests' in order determine your best course of action, so please try to take some clear, close-up photos that you then could attach to a follow-up question. Please bear in mind that (1) It is entirely possible for packaged grain-based products such as cereals, pasta, dry pet food, etc. to contain eggs/larvae of stored product pest insects and (2) Most insects found inside homes turn out to be harmless accidental intruders.

Waiting to hear back,
Saugy

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad