Entomology (Study of Bugs)/How to raise bed bugs

Question
Mr Saugstad, I have the same problem that you had when it comes to raising bedbugs. I am a K-9 trainer/ handler. I am looking to train a bedbug dog. I am finding that bedbugs are expensive to purchase. I would appreciate any advice on raising and maintain a colony of bedbugs.

Thanks
Tony

Answer
Dear Anthony - See http://tinyurl.com/oa3epl5 for some pretty good suggestions. Also, one of the top experts in this field is an ex-Army colleague of mine, see http://tinyurl.com/p3p7yva for details on his work. Please send me a private message, and I will provide current contact information for him.

Hope this helps,
Saugy

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad