Entomology (Study of Bugs)/cocoons-eggs ??

Same as  above
Same as above  
I live in the middle of  Canada which has some very cold temps. as this winter is.  I found this tiny cluster of round cocoons or whatever. They're on a wall (corner) in a unheated garage.  I just found them tonight.  Would you be so kind as to tell me what they are.
Thanks, and have a great day !!

Hi Randy
I believe that these are eggs of some kind most likely insect eggs since they appeared suddenly. Unfortunately insect eggs look much alike. Put them in a closed container and warm them up and see what hatches then send me a photo. I am sure I can identify the hatchling.
I cannot explain what bugs are doing in these cold conditions.

It just occurred to me that the Marmolatted stink bugs seek shelter in winter and some do lay brown eggs

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz

I can answer any questions about insects and spiders.

I have taught science for over 57 years. I am presently teaching biology at the college level. I have done extensive graduate work in entomology.

Momentum Magazine The Ohio Journal of Science

B.S. In Ed Kent State Unuv M.Sc The Ohio State Univ National Science Foundation Fellowships: Electron Microscopy Univ of California Entomology Kent State Univ