Entomology (Study of Bugs)/cocoons-eggs ??

Question
Cocoon\'s
Cocoon's  

Same as  above
Same as above  
I live in the middle of  Canada which has some very cold temps. as this winter is.  I found this tiny cluster of round cocoons or whatever. They're on a wall (corner) in a unheated garage.  I just found them tonight.  Would you be so kind as to tell me what they are.
Thanks, and have a great day !!

Randy

Answer
Hi Randy
I believe that these are eggs of some kind most likely insect eggs since they appeared suddenly. Unfortunately insect eggs look much alike. Put them in a closed container and warm them up and see what hatches then send me a photo. I am sure I can identify the hatchling.
I cannot explain what bugs are doing in these cold conditions.

It just occurred to me that the Marmolatted stink bugs seek shelter in winter and some do lay brown eggs

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz