Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Lint with black bugs & just black specks in my house

Question
I live in Trenton, MI.  I noticed lint in my washed bedding and then in my dressers and then all over clothes.  Also, I have black specks appearing on every thing from kitchen counters to bathroom and desk, bedroom and found one in my coffee while it sat on the table!  I also think I have mice and voles!  Mice were found in my attic and voles in my mattress. The rodents came after my next door condo neighbors, they killed 7 mice.  I have never had this problem my first 3 years here.  I moved in 5 years ago.  I am ready to move out and dump everything I own.  Please, can you help me?

Answer
Jean:

Without seeing actual specimens of what you are describing, I cannot help you.

Please take intact specimens to someone in the local public health department office (this is usually a county government office).  He or she can then put the material under a microscope to properly identify it, and make unbiased recommendations for control of whatever organism it turns out to be.

Good luck, best wishes for a successful outcome.

Eric

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton