Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Moth? in Pantry Containers

Question
QUESTION: We live in Chicago. You helped us out a couple of years ago with small eggs on our interior walls that you identified as moth eggs that would die due to lack of attention, you were right.

We now have small (about 1/2" long) bugs that appear to be moths flying around the house. We found them in our (not well sealed) pantry containers for rice, wheat, and nuts, but not sugar. We thoroughly cleaned the pantry and dumped all the food about 3 months ago but we still have them flying around.

Can you confirm what we are looking at and let us know where we might look for their "home"? Photo attached.

Thanks
Tom
@@@@@IMAGE:146615:Entomology-Study-Bugs-665/2014/02/hoffmann-1.jpg#####

ANSWER: Dear Tom - Unfortunately, the link to your image appears broken, and I cannot view it. Please have a look at the information on the Indianmeal moth at  http://tinyurl.com/n8ceroo  to see if it matches what you are seeing. If it doesn't, please try resubmitting your image on a follow-up question.
Waiting to hear back,
Saugy

Hoffmann Moth
Hoffmann Moth  

Hoffmann Eggs
Hoffmann Eggs  
QUESTION: I think you are correct with the Indian Meal Moth. Should we continue to look in the pantry for their home? I've also attached a copy of the eggs you identified before.
Thanks Tom

Answer
Dear Tom - Your moth does appear to a rather battered Indianmeal moth, and yes, you should thoroughly examine all your food storage areas (including dry pet food/bird seed storage) for signs of infestation. We had a problem with these moths ourselves several years ago, and now keep all infestable items (including dry fruit) in sealable containers such as Tupperware.

Hope this helps,
Saugy

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad