Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Found on scalp, help!

Question
Bugs
Bugs  
I really hope you can identify this bug, these two are not the only ones I have found. Where do they come from and how can I get rid of them? Thank-you in advance for any information have been dealing with this for quite some time.

Answer
Hello Elaine,

Thank you for the question and the photo. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to see any details from the photo, so I cannot give you an identification. However, one common pest that lives in people's hair is head lice. If what you are finding seems to be living in your hair, then you should see a doctor ASAP in case you have head lice.

Best,
Jessica

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jessica Mellinger