Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Seedbug or other?

Question
Bug
Bug  
Greetings,

I recently found 3 of these on my window screen. We just painted so I'm guessing the fumes made some bugs come out. I live in Los Angeles and it's March.

I submitted this to another website but they just directed me to their photos. I've been through them and It resembles many seed bugs but the head on mine is much bigger. Can you please help me identify it?

Also, up first inspection, the largest one seemed to have a stinger? Coming from its tale end. It was orange-ish reddish. Was that indeed a stinger? or a mating movement?  I'm most curious to know of these are dangerous.

Thank you so much for your time.

Warmly,
Amanda

Answer
Dear Amanda -First off, my apologies for the delay in responding - I somehow failed to complete the process when your question initially came in. That aside, what you have here is a long-horned wood-boring beetle (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae). Unfortunately, because of the image quality combined with the angle from which the image was taken, I cannot provide a more specific identification. My best guess is that it could be in the tribe Clytini - see http://tinyurl.com/q8m8wry for some examples. At any rate, this is nothing that will damage your home or any of its contents.

Hope this helps,
Saugy

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad