Entomology (Study of Bugs)/What are these tiny bugs?

Question
mystery bug
mystery bug  
Hello,
 we live in central florida, and recently these tiny bugs have appeared in a kitchen cabinet inside a soup bowl (seems as if they are falling into it, since its only the top bowl)
  Daily, there are usually about 4-5 that appear; they crawl very slowly.   I thought maybe ghost ants, but they are even smaller, and much slower.
There is no food in the cabinet, and the drawer above holds only plastic wrap, aluminum foil, and paper lunch bags. (the drawer seems to be bug-free, but with the exception of seeing them in the white soup bowl, they are very hard to see)
 Attached is an image of one, magnified 100x from my daughter's "toy" magnifying lens.
  any help you could give would be greatly appreciated!

Answer
Hi, Josh:

Thank you for including the image with your question.  As fuzzy as the picture is, I can tell definitively that the insect is a "booklouse" in the order Psocodea.

Apparently they feed on molds, so you might have an overriding issue right there.  Here is a good fact sheet about booklice:

http://ento.psu.edu/extension/factsheets/booklice

another one more particular to Florida:

https://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/ig094

and one more:

http://www.clemson.edu/cafls/departments/esps/factsheets/household_structural/bo

Generally speaking, any URL result for a search for "booklice" that ends in ".edu" is going to be more authoritative and unbiased than anything from a ".com" commercial source.  You should be able to control booklice without resorting to chemicals (not a good idea in a kitchen anyway), and without professional intervention.  Do discard any infested cereals, grains, or other products; and store vulnerable foodstuffs, including dry pet food, in glass, metal, or durable plastic containers with tight-fitting lids.

Eric

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton