Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Bugs in the kichen

Question

Hello,

could You help me please? I found a lot of bugs in my kitchen cupboard. Now I see they are everywhere: in the flour, bread, semolina, buckwheat, pearl grains, under microwave, start to find in another rooms now! It's some kind of nightmare! Can You help please to identify them and tell the way how to fight with them!? These bugs are very small, I made some pictures on the paper towel.

Thank You!

Answer
Andrius:

Thank you for including the images.  They are "booklice" in the order Psocodea.  Here's more about them and how best to control them (I'd advise against any kind of chemical treatments in any area where you prepare or store food):

http://ento.psu.edu/extension/factsheets/booklice

http://www.clemson.edu/cafls/departments/esps/factsheets/household_structural/bo

Store vulnerable foodstuffs, including dry pet food, in glass, metal, or durable plastic containers with tight-fitting lids.  This will help exclude stored product pests of all kinds, preventing infestations.

There is little you can do when a product is infested before you purchase it, but at least in a well-sealed container any infestation will be contained rather than be able to spread to other foods.

Eric

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton