Entomology (Study of Bugs)/biting bugs?

Question
bug
bug  

reaction
reaction  
Since I moved to my partner's place I'm being bitten during every night and it results in very itchy red spots. With coming spring it gets worse and worse. My partner, sleeping in the same bed, has no similar signs.
I caught a bug today, could it be the cause? It could be just a coincidence.
Please help!

We live in Montreal.

Answer
Paulina:

The "bug" in the image is actually a land crustacean called a woodlouse.  They don't bite.

Not sure what to tell you about the skin reaction (which is why I explicitly ask people not inquire with "what bit me?" questions in the absence of any obvious suspect).  LOTS of other things cause symptoms that resemble "bites."

I do wish you well, and hope your physician can address the symptoms.  You may want to check mattress seams and buttons for bed bugs just in case (some people have no reaction to their bites, while others do).

Eric

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton