Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Mystery bug?

My name is Doug and I found a strange and cool looking spider today on my father's car. It looked like it was a neon like color like neon yellowish and was very small and dangling trying to make a web. It moved it's legs quite rapidly that it took a while for it to stay still for a photo. I have 2 photos of it attached. If it helps any I live in the state of Connecticut. The thing is I don't know what kind of spider this is so maybe you can help me out. Take your time to study the images before you get back to me on it. My reply email address is  

Hello Douglas,

It is difficult to see specific features of the spider from the photos, but the color and shape make me think it is likely a Goldenrod Crab Spider (Misumena vatia). These are common flower spiders in the U.S., including in Connecticut. I know it can be difficult sometimes to get clear photos of insects, so thank you for the good photos.

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jessica Mellinger

I can answer questions about invertebrates native to California, including insects commonly found in homes. If you have an identification request, please attach a photo to your question.

I was involved in collection and identification of invertebrates for the United States Geological Survey, Biological Resources Division for six years. Also, I provided these same services intermittently for the UC Davis John Muir Institute of the Environment for many years. I have been a member of AllExperts.com since 2009.

Department of the Interior: United States Geological Survey, Davis Field Station; University of California, Davis Aggie Alumni Association; UC Davis Center for Neuroscience; U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs

I have two B.A.'s from the University of California, Davis and two Associate's degrees from Sacramento City College.

Special Thanks for Achieving Results award from the Department of the Interior