Entomology (Study of Bugs)/found these in a hide a bed couch what are they

Question
Hi, we found a very small worm looking bug in a hide a bed couch they looked similar to the white pantry worm but the only place we found them was this couch.  I tried to attach a picture of the white pantry worm but I'm not very good at that and couldn't get the picture to paste. (sorry)

Can you please tell me what these are and how to get rid of them?  

thank you

Answer
Hello Terrie,

Thanks for the question. To attach a photo for an identification, please respond to this message. On the bottom of your response there will be an option to attach a photo. Attach the photo there and I will happily do the identification!

Best,
Jessica  

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jessica Mellinger