Entomology (Study of Bugs)/How to kill pseuscorpion

I have found/saw 3 of these small completely black bugs with what looks liks 4 regular legs and 2 long "attachment" legs/crab like pincher/claws. Google search has identified it as a pseudoscrorpion (?) and says it is harmless to me and my dogs. But I would like advice on how to rid them of my home. Thank u

Hi Crystal
Pseudoscorpions are normal inhabitants of houses. You can never get rid of them completely. You can squash them when you see one but I would not advise it. They prey on clothes moth larvae. Dust mites and booklice. As long as these insects are around there will be pseudoscorpions to feed on them.
Three of them is probably the greatest number you will see at any one time.

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz

I can answer any questions about insects and spiders.

I have taught science for over 57 years. I am presently teaching biology at the college level. I have done extensive graduate work in entomology.

Momentum Magazine The Ohio Journal of Science

B.S. In Ed Kent State Unuv M.Sc The Ohio State Univ National Science Foundation Fellowships: Electron Microscopy Univ of California Entomology Kent State Univ