Entomology (Study of Bugs)/How to kill pseuscorpion

Question
I have found/saw 3 of these small completely black bugs with what looks liks 4 regular legs and 2 long "attachment" legs/crab like pincher/claws. Google search has identified it as a pseudoscrorpion (?) and says it is harmless to me and my dogs. But I would like advice on how to rid them of my home. Thank u

Answer
Hi Crystal
Pseudoscorpions are normal inhabitants of houses. You can never get rid of them completely. You can squash them when you see one but I would not advise it. They prey on clothes moth larvae. Dust mites and booklice. As long as these insects are around there will be pseudoscorpions to feed on them.
Three of them is probably the greatest number you will see at any one time.

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz