Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Bug Identification help

Question
number 1
number 1  
number 2
number 2  
QUESTION: Hello,

I have bug cups underneath my bed.  I found a few of these tiny white bugs inside of the cups.  I tried to zoom in and take some screenshots.  I have a 3 MB movie that I can send if it will help with identification.

ANSWER: Hi Charlie
Send the movie to my email address
   waltjh@sbcglobal.net

These could be collembola. Do they jump?

QUESTION: Hello, I have forwarded you the video.  They do not jump however they run around in circles.

Answer
Hi Charlie
I received your video and I am quite sure that these are Psocids or Booklice. They seek moisture and are scavengers feeding upon bookbindings and paper materials. Do these cups contain moisture. You do not seem to have a large invasion of these insects and I do not know their source. I suggest you remove the cups and see if they recure.
At any rate they are harmless to people

walter

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz