Entomology (Study of Bugs)/small brown beetles in our pantry

Question
I forgot what type of beetle you called it but you said it was a pantry beetle/bug & to check all the dry food in the pantry. Well we found them in the cabinet where we keep our flour. We threw everything away & killed any that we seen. That was a week ago & now we are finding them in our bathroom & on our sons bedroom door. How can we get rid of them?

Answer
I said they were dermestid beetles. It sounds like these are Red Flour beetles. Either you have not found all of them or the remaining adults have not died off yet. Keep vacuuming them up  and if you have discarded the source they should disappear. Let me know

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz