Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Can you tell me what kind of spider is this?

Question
I live in Ohio, just a little west of Cleveland and this spider took a ride home with me on the side of my car.  A couple hours later, I realized that I left my sunroof open and the spider is gone.  Should I be concerned about it possibly being in my car?  I'm not scared of spiders, I just don't want to get bitten by a poisonous one. Can you please tell me what kind of spider it is?

The front was brownish red and the bulbous abdomen was almost a clearish tan. It also has those huge fangs, which made me nervous after I realized how close I had my hand while taking the pics.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Answer
Hi Patty
 It sounds like a harmless woodlouse spider but you did not include the photos you took. At any rate ther eare no dangerous spiders in this part of Ohio and most of them cannot bite you
 I also live east of Cleveland in Wickliffe and teach at Lakeland and I have a daughter named Pat. She has no fear of spiders

walter

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz