Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Can you tell me what kind of spider is this?

I live in Ohio, just a little west of Cleveland and this spider took a ride home with me on the side of my car.  A couple hours later, I realized that I left my sunroof open and the spider is gone.  Should I be concerned about it possibly being in my car?  I'm not scared of spiders, I just don't want to get bitten by a poisonous one. Can you please tell me what kind of spider it is?

The front was brownish red and the bulbous abdomen was almost a clearish tan. It also has those huge fangs, which made me nervous after I realized how close I had my hand while taking the pics.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Patty
 It sounds like a harmless woodlouse spider but you did not include the photos you took. At any rate ther eare no dangerous spiders in this part of Ohio and most of them cannot bite you
 I also live east of Cleveland in Wickliffe and teach at Lakeland and I have a daughter named Pat. She has no fear of spiders

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Walter Hintz

I can answer any questions about insects and spiders.

I have taught science for over 57 years. I am presently teaching biology at the college level. I have done extensive graduate work in entomology.

Momentum Magazine The Ohio Journal of Science

B.S. In Ed Kent State Unuv M.Sc The Ohio State Univ National Science Foundation Fellowships: Electron Microscopy Univ of California Entomology Kent State Univ