Entomology (Study of Bugs)/black worm in bathroom

Question
black worm
black worm  
QUESTION: Sir, I live in Muscat, Oman. There are black worms recently developing in my bathroom beneath the western closet. No use of applying cleaners, insect killers and so on. Would you have suggestion to get rid of them as well as I want to know if it is harmful as we have kids at home.

ANSWER: Prabhu,

Unfortunately I can't see enough detail in the photo to id. Can you get closer with your camera? Also, is the area damp? Post a follow up if you can get a little closer picture.

Jack DeAngelis

worm pic1
worm pic1  

worm
worm  
QUESTION: That was very quick. I have attached frw more pics for your reference. Thanks. Await your response.

Answer
I still can't see much detail. However, I don't think this is an insect since I can't see any of the usual features. I would collect a few and have them examined under a microscope. Perhaps a local medical office could help with this. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Jack DeAngelis

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jack DeAngelis