Entomology (Study of Bugs)/when is the flea war over

Tiffany wrote at 2015-11-10 08:22:24
Perhaps the type of vacuum you're using is ineffective? My apartment had a flea infestation and I treated with Advantage (once was enough, because thorough and frequent vacuuming was all that mattered). I made sure that the airflow through the vacuuming machine was super strong by using water filtration. Alternatively you can use a clean HEPA filter vacuum, or just change the bag frequently.

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jessica Mellinger

I can answer questions about invertebrates native to California, including insects commonly found in homes. If you have an identification request, please attach a photo to your question.

I was involved in collection and identification of invertebrates for the United States Geological Survey, Biological Resources Division for six years. Also, I provided these same services intermittently for the UC Davis John Muir Institute of the Environment for many years. I have been a member of since 2009.

Department of the Interior: United States Geological Survey, Davis Field Station; University of California, Davis Aggie Alumni Association; UC Davis Center for Neuroscience; U.S. Department of Veteran's Affairs

I have two B.A.'s from the University of California, Davis and two Associate's degrees from Sacramento City College.

Special Thanks for Achieving Results award from the Department of the Interior