Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Please help me identify this insect

Question
What is this I
What is this I  

What is this II
What is this II  
I found this on our fig tree on 10/7/15 and took several photos.  It looked as though it's wings were still "wet" and it was preening itself all over.  Maybe it just hatched, I don't know, all I know is that I've never seen anything like this before. I live on one of Maryland's rivers adjacent to the Chesapeake Bay.

Answer
Hi, Karan:

Thanks for sharing these images.  I am quite envious since I have not seen one of these myself!  I am changing the question to "public" because others might benefit from seeing this.

The insect is an ichneumon wasp, Labena grallator .  Here's more about it:

http://bugguide.net/node/view/231161

Thanks again for sharing your interesting find!

Eric

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton