Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Can't figure out what these are

Question
Good Evening,

I'm trying to figure out my house for ever now and it just seems like the bug keeps changing on me (if that makes sense).  I think it is has several life stages or I just have different bugs.  It's to the point now where the vet and my Dr. Don't take the time to help and or don't seem to address the problem.  Things have gotten worse over the past week especially.

I am located in Killeen Texas and live in s crappy and very old boy apartment where my neighbors complain of strange bugs too...  Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Mary

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rtchick1/shares/341Ym9

Answer
Mary:

It took awhile to get your Flickr page to come up.  The link you provided was broken.

I can certainly identify the largest insect.  It is an "ensign wasp," family Evaniidae.  They are parasites of cockroach egg cases.  I wrote a blog post about them:

http://bugeric.blogspot.com/2010/09/wasp-wednesday-evaniidae.html

The other images may well depict objects other than insects.  I cannot make out enough detail to conclude one way or the other.

So, the good news is that the one bug is a "good guy."  The bad news is that you may have cockroaches, in which case you need to find a professional service that uses BAITS rather than spraying pesticides.  Baits may take a bit longer to work, but the effects are virtually permanent.  You should not be talked into a contract for repeated visits by an exterminator.

Eric

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Eric R. Eaton