Entomology (Study of Bugs)/found cocoon

Question
Cocoon
Cocoon  
QUESTION: I found what looks like some type of cocoon in between the window and screen in my bathroom. Trying to figure out what type of bug it could be. Any help is appreciated.   Thank you.

ANSWER: Frank,

Roughly how big is this and what are the other objects in the upper left?

Jack DeAngelis

Cocoon
Cocoon  

Cocoon
Cocoon  
QUESTION: It is a little bigger than dime but oval in shape.  Looks like it is in some type of insulation or nesting. Here are some additional photos. Thanks again.

Answer
They do look like some sort of cocoon, possibly a large fly or small moth. I can't see enough detail on the pupal case however to id much further. If you keep these in a covered container something may emerge eventually then you'll know for sure! Sorry I can't be more specific.

Jack DeAngelis  

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jack DeAngelis