Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Spider

Question
Spider?
Spider?  

spider?
spider?  
Another spider spotted in CT. This one really catches me eye more than spiders I requested in the past. Looks like black eyes, blueish/greenish fangs, a bit of a hairy back and hairy legs. Body color is blackish/brownish with white stripes. Legs seem to be kind of like a tan and dark brown. Found on my fathers car in a parking lot with overhanging trees. What spider is this?

Answer
Dear Douglas - This is Phidippus audax, a jumping spider (family Salticidae) known as the bold or daring jumper. This is a very common and widespread species, and like other jumping spiders, has very good eyesight, and readily follows any movement in its field of vision. See <http://tinyurl.com/pbo493d> and <http://tinyurl.com/mbjdad8> for more detailed information.
Hope this helps,
Saugy

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad