Entomology (Study of Bugs)/What is this?!?!

Question
Bugs
Bugs  
I was cleaning my back bedroom and found a piece of popcorn under my nightstand and there were about 6 of these bugs that I picked up with it. A couple were dead the others crawled slowly. I did my best to get a picture of them. I have no idea what they are! Please help!! It's only been maybe a month or so since I've cleaned that room but we rarely use it. I'm freaking out! Thank you so much!

Answer
Ashley,

These are larvae of carpet beetles, see http://www.livingwithbugs.com/carpet_beetle.html for details. The beetles infest a wide variety of stored (and spilled) foods but are otherwise harmless. See the page cited above for control info as well.

Jack DeAngelis

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jack DeAngelis