Entomology (Study of Bugs)/small brown bugs on bed may look like bedbugs

Question
small brown bugs on bed may look like bedbugs
small brown bugs on be  
Hi, a few days ago I saw this tiny brown death insect on my bed. it looks like bed bugs. But it is not flat like a bed bug as I saw in the pictures (I have never seen any bed bug, so I am not sure about that). On crushing it, it crumble easily and don't give off any fluid or blood. Since the outside weather is humid  I think it is some summer bugs. Attaching a pic here. The bug is at the most about 1-2 mm long. I was not able to take a picture with a ruler. Would you please tell me if it is something I should be concerned about?

Answer
Parsa,

This is not a bed bug (see http://www.livingwithbugs.com/bed_bug.html for comparison) but I can't see enough details to be certain of an id. However, it looks like a beetle so may well have come in from the outside. Sorry I can't be more specific.

Jack DeAngelis

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jack DeAngelis