Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Small white bug eggs in mouth (and around the house)

Question
For the past 3 weeks I have been suffering small white bugs that look a bit like rice, maybe a bit plumper on one end than the other, but they are tiny (but visible to the unaided eye). They are on my teeth, at the bottom of the inside of my top and bottom lips, inside my teeth. I also see them on the floor, counters, they get into food. I don't know how to get rid of them and my doctor says it's impossible for bugs to lay eggs in the mouth, but I am living it. I don't find adult bugs, but I do find long stringy-skinny tubes that darken within hours. I am losing my mind having bugs come out of me. PLEASE HELP!

Answer
Kara,

I'm sorry but this is a medical issue, there are no insects or mites that do this. Your MD should take samples and have them identified by a lab. There are many things that can be mistaken for bugs but this needs to be evaluated locally.

Jack DeAngelis

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Jack DeAngelis