Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Mysterious bug

The mysterious bug
The mysterious bug  
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a pharmacist living in Egypt and I read about your ability to help people identify mysterious bugs and how to handle them.
Here I attached a zoomed in photo for the bug I find in my house, it is spread all over the house.
I would really appreciate if you can help me to handle this.
Thanks in advance

Dear Menna - This is one of the grain/granary weevils in the genus Sitophilus, cosmopolitan pests of whole seeds, including rice, wheat, and corn (maize). See http://tinyurl.com/bw2oa8f for an image and http://tinyurl.com/cff3o6r for some control suggestions. You basically need to check all areas where whole grains (including bird seed) for signs of these insects, and destroy/discard anything found to be infested.
Hope this helps,

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad

Will accept most questions in general entomology, including those related to medical entomology, taxonomy, ecology, arthropod surveillance, and pest management. If you are requesting a 'mystery bug' identification, PLEASE either attach an image to your question, or post an image on a web page (such as Flickr) so that I can look at it, as verbal descriptions frequently are insufficient for a definitive identification.

21 years in the U.S. Army as a medical entomologist; duties varied from surveillance of pest populations (including mosquitoes, cockroaches, ticks, and stored products pests) to conducting research on mosquito-virus ecological relationships and mosquito faunal studies. Ten years as a civilian analyst for the Department of Defense, primarily on distribution of vector-borne diseases worldwide. Limited experience on surveillance of agricultural insects in North Dakota and Indiana.

Entomological Society of America, West Virginia Entomological Society, Society for Vector Ecology, National Speleological Society, West Virginia Association for Cave Studies.

American Journal of Public Health, Contributions of the American Entomological Institute, Japanese Journal of Sanitary Zoology, Journal of Economic Entomology, Mosquito News, and Mosquito Systematics.

B.S. in entomology from North Dakota State University in 1963, M.S. in entomology from Purdue University in 1967.