Entomology (Study of Bugs)/Mysterious bug

Question
The mysterious bug
The mysterious bug  
Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a pharmacist living in Egypt and I read about your ability to help people identify mysterious bugs and how to handle them.
Here I attached a zoomed in photo for the bug I find in my house, it is spread all over the house.
I would really appreciate if you can help me to handle this.
Thanks in advance
Yours
Menna

Answer
Dear Menna - This is one of the grain/granary weevils in the genus Sitophilus, cosmopolitan pests of whole seeds, including rice, wheat, and corn (maize). See http://tinyurl.com/bw2oa8f for an image and http://tinyurl.com/cff3o6r for some control suggestions. You basically need to check all areas where whole grains (including bird seed) for signs of these insects, and destroy/discard anything found to be infested.
Hope this helps,
Saugy

Entomology (Study of Bugs)

Ed Saugstad